|Welcome to the DataFlex wiki, a wiki for sharing DataFlex programming information.
|This Wiki is a free resource that complements the thriving DataFlex community and aims to provide a site where all DataFlex tools, utilities and resources (new and old) both from Data Access (producers of DataFlex) and third party DataFlex software companies are brought together.
NEW March 2021: If you are looking for DataFlex open source code, there is now https://github.com/DataFlexCode. Read more at DataFlex Open Source Code on GitHub.
Tips for using this site
|Most of the pages on this site are categorised (see Categories below), to help you find what’s here.
There are a number of Portal pages, here’s a summary of what they contain:
- DataFlex Community – links to conferences, events , groups and useful third party DataFlex developer sites.
- Windows Applications – list of resources for developing Windows applications.
- Web Applications – list of resources for developing Web applications.
- Web Services – background information about Web services.
- Development Tools – lists third party DataFlex tools, libraries and utilities all in one place.
- Data Connectivity – currently doesn’t contain much information, but potentially a valuable source of information now that DataFlex has moved on from the embedded database.
- Character Mode – resources to assist developing DataFlex character mode applications.
- Class Reference – information about classes produced by Data Access, now largely superseded by the DataFlex online help system.
- Tutorials - a wide range of ‘how to’ articles spanning all DataFlex versions.
To add and edit pages, use the summary instructions in Getting started with DataFlex.wiki.