|Welcome to the DataFlex wiki, a wiki for sharing DataFlex programming information.
|This Wiki is a free resource that complements the thriving DataFlex community and aims to provide a site where all DataFlex tools, utilities and resources (new and old) both from Data Access (producers of DataFlex) and third party DataFlex software companies are brought together.
Tips for using this site
|Most of the pages on this site are categorised (see Categories below), to help you find what’s here.
There are a number of Portal pages, here’s a summary of what they contain:
- DataFlex Community – links to conferences, events , groups and useful third party DataFlex developer sites.
- Windows Applications – list of resources for developing Windows applications.
- Web Applications – list of resources for developing Web applications.
- Web Services – background information about Web services.
- Development Tools – lists third party DataFlex tools, libraries and utilities all in one place.
- Data Connectivity – currently doesn’t contain much information, but potentially a valuable source of information now that DataFlex has moved on from the embedded database.
- Character Mode – resources to assist developing DataFlex character mode applications.
- Class Reference – information about classes produced by Data Access, now largely superseded by the DataFlex online help system.
- Tutorials - a wide range of ‘how to’ articles spanning all DataFlex versions.
To add and edit pages, use the summary instructions in Getting started with DataFlex.wiki.